We know that when it comes to selecting your servicing partner, it’s not just about competitive rates, it’s about keeping expensive downtime to a minimum. We are on site fast and aim to fix first visit.
Service and testing on your equipment should be thorough, quick, and professional. Our 24 hour expert repair and inspection services include:
PLATE HEAT EXCHANGER TESTING
PASTEST 2000, Unison’s own, patented, plate heat exchanger integrity testing technology is non-destructive, reliable and fast. This innovative and automatic self-test unit makes daily testing possible and uses just your process water to detect cracks.
BENEFITS OF PASTEST 2000 TESTING
- Use as a compact, handheld mobile unit or integrate into the existing system.
- Does not require the introduction of any special or saline solutions or gases such as helium, only the facilities own process water.
- Fast test times of 1 to 15 minutes dependent on the size of the heat exchanger.
- Enables systematic self-testing to provide constant process integrity assurance.
- Increase detection and early warning of defects – reducing the risk and potential cost of product recalls.
- Back flushing ensures any small cracks are free from debris.
- Suitable across dairy, food, beverage, brewery, pharmaceutical, bio-technology and industrial processing.
- Validated by Campden BRI, the UK’s leading independent food and drink research organisation.
Unison Engineering carry out on-site valve service work on all makes and models of process valves.
Our engineers have extensive experience in all aspects of valve maintenance and can provide an invaluable insight to the customer on the correct hygienic operation of the valve.
We offer a preventative maintenance contract for entire sites where we take responsibility for the scheduling, servicing and record keeping.
We want to help customers maximize their pump equipment investment, as we know that no business, regardless of size, can afford downtime. We also know that we can’t always be there the second you need us, which is why we also provide:
- Troubleshooting assistance via telephone provided by skilled technicians.
- Pump repair training on-site for your staff to make interim repairs as necessary.
- Customer on-site inventory of pump spare parts.