As testing specialists, we’re leading the field with our unique, patented Heat Exchanger Testing technologies. Unison holds the worldwide patent for Pastest 2000 and HEIST system technologies.
For any integrity testing enquiries send our sales team an email on firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Our staff are here to help with every step of the process. Testing on your equipment should be thorough, quick, and professional. Our expert testing services are outlined below.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT
HEIST-THE WORLDS FIRST HEAT EXCHANGER NTEGRITY
Plate Heat Exchanger testing
PasTest2000+ is a Unison original PHE integrity testing technology. The method is non-destructive, reliable and fast. This innovative and automatic self-test unit makes daily testing possible and uses process water to detect cracks.
About PasTest2000+ PHE Testing
- Use as a compact, handheld mobile unit or integrate into the existing system.
- Does not require the introduction of any special or saline solutions or gases such as helium, only the facilities own process water.
- Fast test times of 1 to 15 minutes dependent on the size of the heat exchanger.
- Enables systematic self-testing to provide constant process integrity assurance.
- Increase detection and early warning of defects – reducing the risk and potential cost of product recalls.
- Back flushing ensures any small cracks are free from debris.
- Suitable across dairy, food, beverage, brewery, pharmaceutical, bio-technology and industrial processing.
- Validated by Campden BRI, the UK’s leading independent food and drink research organisation.
Holding Time Verification
We offer instrument calibration, product routing services, testing and training services in holding time verification.
We understand the specific testing requirements of the processing industries. Our engineers are fully qualified in tank integrity testing and holding time verification testing. We provide full certification for every test.