PLATE HEAT EXCHANGER TESTING
PASTEST 2000, Unison’s own, patented, plate heat exchanger integrity testing technology is non-destructive, reliable and fast. This innovative and automatic self-test unit makes daily testing possible and uses just your process water to detect cracks.
BENEFITS OF PASTEST 2000 TESTING
- Use as a compact, handheld mobile unit or integrate into the existing system.
- Does not require the introduction of any special or saline solutions or gases such as helium, only the facilities own process water.
- Fast test times of 1 to 15 minutes dependent on the size of the heat exchanger.
- Enables systematic self-testing to provide constant process integrity assurance.
- Increase detection and early warning of defects – reducing the risk and potential cost of product recalls.
- Back flushing ensures any small cracks are free from debris.
- Suitable across dairy, food, beverage, brewery, pharmaceutical, bio-technology and industrial processing.
- Validated by Campden BRI, the UK’s leading independent food and drink research organisation.
HOLDING TIME VERIFICATION
We offer instrument calibration, product routing services, testing and training services in holding time verification.
We understand the specific testing requirements of the processing industries. Our engineers are fully qualified in tank integrity testing and holding time verification testing. We provide full certification for every test.